[SCA-BMDL] War Practice Retaining Thanks

Zoe Taeger thistroper at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:53:49 EDT 2016

Hello, everyone! War Practice was damp but tons of fun, thanks to the great
staff who gave so much time and energy to make the event happen!

I asked for retainers to help out at War Practice and I was blown away by
the number of people who volunteered to retain for Their Excellencies
Hilderun and Brandubh. So much thanks to those who braved the driving rain
and generously gave their time in service their Barony:

Lady Arthes MacLeod
Lord Alistair MacLeod
THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
THL Hara Kikumatsu
THL Cassandra Matis
THL Caelinn Athlone

Vivant to Lord Alistair and Lady Arthes for receiving their Awards of Arms
on Saturday, and to The Honorable Lady Cassandra, newest member of the
Fleur d'AEthelmearc!

Thanks also to our champions, who stood in court and represented the great
prowess, talent, and dedication of our populace.

Baron, our youth archery champion
Lord Robert MacEwin of Thornhill, our rapier champion
THL Kieran MacRae, our arts and sciences and heavy weapons champion

Last but certainly not least, a huge thank-you to Lord Takamatsu Gentarou
Yoshitaka, who took up the Comet tabard and heralded Baronial court on
short notice.

These gentles all helped to make Baronial court happen, and we couldn't
have done it without them.

In service,

Rivka bat Daniyel