[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Fiber Guild Announcement

Sue O'Donovan sodtigger at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:05:32 EDT 2016

Greetings, Barony and members of the Baronial Fiber Arts Guild!

I am looking for someone to take over the guild in the next few months. I don't have the time or energy needed. It's not a demanding role, but it's helpful if your schedule coincides with the rest of the groups'. The leader of the guild should be available to coordinate get togethers, facilitate learning opportunities, advertise other Fiber related activities in the SCA, and communicate effectively with the rest of the group through multiple media channels. Please PM me on Facebook   or email me (sodtigger @ gmail DOT com) if you're interested. I will formally step down by the end of June. I will turn over administration of this group at that point too.

In service,
Baroness Rowena Moore

Sent from my iPhone