[SCA-BMDL] Fencing Practice Tomorrow

Tym Kogen shinigamikirin at gmail.com
Sat May 14 20:10:01 EDT 2016

Greetings,

Fencing practice tomorrow will begin at 1 PM. There will be a brief
intermission for the Barony Meeting at 1:30. Immediately after the Barony
Meeting will be the Baronial Fencing Championship, which is open to all
authorized fencers in the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, the Canton
of Steltonwald and the College of Cour d'Or. We will resume our regular
practice after that is concluded.

There will be no practice next weekend during War Practice, we will resume
our regular schedule the following Sunday May 29.

In Service,
Jorundr