[SCA-BMDL] Sunday Practice May 15 WITH Champions Tournaments!

Pavel Dudoladov trumpetmaker at gmail.com
Sat May 14 11:29:09 EDT 2016

Greetings,

Also, weather permitting (as in ground not being mud and not raining) there
will be dancing.  Going forward there will be dance at every Sunday martial
practice ( so not during War Practice etc) again weather permitting.  I
look forward to dancing with you all, no experience needed, all dances will
be taught and called.

In service,

Your friendly local Dancemaster,