[SCA-BMDL] Call for Baronial Retainers at War Practice!

Zoe Taeger thistroper at gmail.com
Fri May 13 10:23:28 EDT 2016

Good morning, BMDL! War Practice is fast approaching, and it's time to
organize Baronial retainers!

If you've never retained before, baronial retaining is a great way to get
your feet wet. If you can hold a basket, you can retain! Plus, we have some
super-spiffy baldrics for you to wear.

Please contact me by email, text, or facebook if you'd like to retain at
War Practice, or sign up for shifts on this handy spreadsheet.
http://bit.ly/1Tavwrs

Any time you can spare is much appreciated - even if you only have 30
minutes, come represent our barony at one of our Kingdom's largest events!

In Service,

Rivka bat Daniyel