[SCA-BMDL] Archery contest Sunday

Joseph Napolitano jnsmithing at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:15:42 EDT 2016

Archers of the Debatable lands!!
This Sunday at practice BEFORE the barony meeting there will be an archery
tournament as well !!! While this tournament is NOT to choose the archery
champion of this fine barony it is for an archer to represent this barony
in the Second Annual Scarlet Guard Challenge at Hornwood Scarlet Guard
Inn!!! This tournament will start around noon and be hosted by me. Ideal
participants are those already planning to attend Hornwood. Bring your A
Game everyone , I'd really like it if the Debatable Lands could dominate
this challenge for a few years like has been done with the 7 pearls.
~Takamatsu Yoshitaka