[SCA-BMDL] Royal gift basket request for HRM of the East and Kingdom of Meridies

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Mon May 2 21:27:57 EDT 2016

Unto the Artisans of Fair Aethelmearc do Byron, Rex, and Ariella, Regina, send Greetings!  We have the honor of hosting Her Royal Majesty of the East, Queen Avelina, at our War Practice.  If you can contribute largesse, brewed beverages, handmade gifts, edible delicacies, and any East Kingdom-themed items, please direct them to Us or Countess Alexandra at Countessalexandra at comcast.net<mailto:Countessalexandra at comcast.net>.   As to personalizing gifts, Queen Avelina happens to be a Grand Master Bowman and Archery Marshall and She and His Royal Majesty of the East, King Kenric, have a thirteen year old daughter who competes in Pokemon tournaments.  Please show Aethelmearc's generosity and skill of our Artisans even as this event approaches quickly.

In mid-June, Aethelmearc journeys to SCA 50th Year, beginning June 18th.  We will be presenting the Kingdom of Meridies with a gift basket in a gift exchange.  Relying again on the Artisans of Aethelmearc, we ask for gifts, especially ones that have Meridies colors of sable and argent or Meridies heraldry.  For example, the gift basket for Ealdormere contained award medallions for their awards which Her Royal Majesty Adrielle posted to Facebook and was elated to bestow upon her populace.   Please contact Us or Countess Alexandra if you can contribute!

With sincere Thanks,
Ariella, Regina
Byron, Rex