[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: Budget requests and Apr 6th Officers meeting included next year's budget

sbooth-imap sbooth at sbooth.net
Wed Mar 23 21:08:20 EDT 2016

Greetings to the folks in these Debatable Lands.

April 6th is the next officers meeting and a part of that meeting will
be to discuss and vote on the budget for next year. If there are
expenses for the barony that should be paid for by the barony, bring a
list of items and estimated cost to the budget meeting. Also, I would
ask that you please that same list to exchequer at debatablelands.org,
ahead of time. If I have that list ahead of time, it will help me to
prepare for the meeting, and also speed up the meeting. As a reminder
only members of the financial committee can vote on budget items, but
the requests and input can be from anyone.

Hara Kikumatsu