[SCA-BMDL] March dance practice

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Mon Mar 14 10:26:23 EDT 2016

Greetings, dancers!

I haven't held a dance practice for a few months, due to low attendance.
But as I'm planning to step down as dancemaster in April, I thought it
would be good to host one more practice before then.

As such, I'll be hosting a practice in the regular
last-Thursday-of-the-month slot, on Thursday, March 31st, from 8-10pm in
Porter Hall A18A.  As always, you don't need a partner, or to wear garb...
just come join us for some fun dancing!

If the doors to the building are locked when you arrive, give me a call at
412-567-7512 and I'll have someone let you in.

-- Cai