[SCA-BMDL] [Yahoo: sca-bmdl] Re: Cooking Competition at AEthelmearc War Practice

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:08:47 EST 2016

There will be this cooking contest and an artisan playtime.  No one has
mentioned or requested to run an A&S competition to my knowledge.

We would be happy to provide space if anyone is willing to run one!

Muirgheal
Æ War Practice Autocrat

Muirgheall at gmail.com
On Mar 3, 2016 8:01 AM, "'Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie via Sca-bmdl'
sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [sca-bmdl]" <sca-bmdl-noreply at yahoogroups.com>