[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighting this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:23:15 EDT 2016

Greetings, Youth Fighters and their Parents.

I will be running youth fighter practice this Sunday while Mistress
Fredeburg is away. Practice will run from 2-5 pm as usual at the Washington
Blvd. site, map here: https://goo.gl/maps/FSmR8gqjq2F2
<https://goo.gl/maps/FSmR8gqjq2F2>

There will be loaner armor. The weather is expected to be very hot, but
we'll have plenty of ice water and freezer pops, and will stay mostly in
the shade. Bring a water bottle, sunscreen, and a folding chair if you want
a place to sit.

Last week Shannon and Anna had fun fighting each other as well as several
of our adult sparring partners. Who will join them this week?

See you there.

Arianna