[SCA-BMDL] Debatable Lands Pennsic Pre-Reg

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 12:37:52 EDT 2016

Greetings to my beloved barony!

I am Broom, or maister Emrys Eustace, and I have the honor of serving as
the Camp Reeve at Pennsic this year for their excellencyes Brandubh and
Hildarun.

The most important message I have to say is: if you want to camp with the
barony, you have to pre-reg at this site by Sat, Jun 18, 2016:
www.cooperslake.com/prereg/account/index.php

Please note that all previous years' accounts have been removed, and you
will be required to create a new account this year. This doesn't affect
your group's seniority in the land-grab process at all; it's simply a
result of changes in how they are running the pre-reg website. NBD.

Pre-reg costs are as follows (with more data on the above website):
Adult (18 and older) 1 WEEK: $125
Adult (18 and older) 2 WEEKS: $165
Minor (6 to 17): $20
Infant (5 and younger): $5
The cheapest possible fee for Pennsic is therefore $125 for a single adult
(children must be accompanied by a legal guardian); Pennsic does not have
"day passes".
Some of these fees may be non-refundable; see the website for details.

There is a $25 surcharge for non-SCA-members, so you might consider picking
up at least an Associate membership for $30/year before pre-registering:
members.sca.org/apps/#Waiver/Join
You will also get a discount (no non-member surcharge) at every other event
you attend for a year.

This is a good time to remind everyone: Make sure your SCA membership is
paid up through the end of Pennsic, at least!

IF YOU WANT TO CAMP IN THE BARONY CAMP, the most important thing is that
you pre-register and select "Debatable Lands" as your camp (to allot
camping space for your tent; we can't change this at the barony level).

More info on camping with the Barony ("Debatable Lands" on the camp
registration choice) in a follow-up email, coming soon...

Yours moost hombley in servyce,
maister Emrys Eustace

' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
' |   1838 Spring Garden Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
' |   "Discere et docere", which means:
'\|/  "We real cool. We / Left school. We / Lurk late. We / Strike
'/|\  straight. We / Sing sin. We / Thin gin. We / Jazz June. We / Die
//|\\ soon." - Gwendolyn Brooks