[SCA-BMDL] Let us pay your pennsic Pre-reg!

flip flip at catslivewith.us
Sat Jun 4 15:19:47 EDT 2016

Greetings!
Once again it's time to register for pennsic, and we're looking to steal
umm errr acquire rights to your land. Maybe expenses are preventing you or
a friend from attending. Maybe you were only going to be there for a short
period of time and didn't think it worth the fee. We're willing to trade
your preregistration fee for the exclusive rights to your camping space.
More Specifically, we're willing to trade this for two people.

Just to be clear and to restate: we will pay for the 1 week preregistration
fee (if you are not a member or want to come for both weeks you will be
responsible for the difference)

We can wait until June 12th. If you are able to daytrip or arrange for
camping elsewhere, let's make a deal!

Filip