[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighting today

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 11:36:43 EST 2016

Greetings youth fighters and their parents!

I am running Youth Fighter Practice today in Mistress Fredeburg's absence.
Given the good weather and high temperatures, we will probably fight
outside in the parking lot, so please go around the back of the ECS to find
us.

Practice runs from 2-5 pm at the Environmental Charter School at 829 Milton
Ave. in Regent Square. Map here: https://goo.gl/maps/t9ZNbjzuPnp

Also, fighter practice on February 14 (two weeks from today) will be held
in conjunction with the adult Fighting Muster that Prince Byron and
Princess Ariella are running at Marshall Elementary School in Wexford.
Youth fighting will run from 1-3pm that day. More info at the AEthelmearc
Gazette
<http://aethelmearcgazette.com/2016/01/14/heavy-youth-muster-on-february-14/>
.

Arianna