[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Investiture Schedule!!! Did you prereg yet?

Jackie Lockhart isabellemaurienne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:17:33 EST 2016

Planning and more planning!

The BMDL Investiture of Brandubh and Hilderun is quickly approaching on
February 13th! Event details can be found at
http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=1089

I know that your mouth watered at the wonderful feast menu. Now, take a
look at the day's schedule to see what else we've got in store! (So much to
do!!!)

9am; Site opens

10am: Morning court

11am: Drop off closes for Baronial A&S Championship

12pm: Lunch is served

1-2pm: Hilda and Brandubh will sit in state
1-2pm: Kingdom-wide choir practice for coronation

2-3pm: Order of the Fleur d'AEthelmearc

3:30pm: BMDL Choir Concert

4pm: Evening court

6:30pm: Feast

9pm: Site closes

Throughout the day: BMDL HIstory Display, Heraldry Consult Table, BMDL A&S
Championship, Fine items fundraising auction for BMDL, and merchants.

As always, the schedule is subject to change but we'll do our absolute best
to keep this day flowing as planned!

Don't forget to send in your prereg to guarantee your feast spot!

In service,
~THLady Isabel Fleuretan