[SCA-BMDL] Indoor Muster In Wexford- Feb. 14th 1-5pm

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Wed Jan 13 10:11:31 EST 2016

​Greetings all Heavy Fighters!  Once again, we invite all to brave the wintry cold and fight singles and then melee all afternoon on St. Valentine's Day!  The location is the same as in previous years: Marshall Elementary School gym at 5135 Wexford Run Rd, Wexford PA 15090 and your hosting marshals are Your Royal Highnessess, Byron and Ariella (caram at pitt.edu or 724-933-4661).  Be prompt for the one-on-one fighting, followed by melees in a gym large enough for 70 fighters, our usual turnout.