[SCA-BMDL] BMDL 12th night 2016 - Gift Exchange clarification

Harland Corbin harland.corbin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:39:22 EST 2016

Unto the populace of the Debatable Lands, greetings!

I must first start with an apology.  I'm sorry to have caused confusion
surrounding the gift exchanges that will be happening at 12th Night.  I
didn't give Master Kameshima all of the information he needed before asking
him to post about the gift exchange.  Nor did I make sure that the
children's gift exchange was announced in the mailing list.

So, to clarify:
There will be a children's gift exchange as well as the traditional gift
exchange at 12th Night this year.
The timing of both will be in the schedule which is to be posted shortly.
Details of the children's exchange will follow.
Details of the traditional exchange have been posted by Master Kameshima.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

In service,

Erlendr