[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night Gift Exchange

Trillium Reynolds aquaticspider at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 11:22:49 EST 2016

Thank you.
 _Trillium "The ability to relax is a great and graceful art, it is both a right and a responsibility."- Ravi Singh

    On Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:44 AM, Kameshima Zentarou Umakai via Sca-bmdl <sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

 There will not be a separate gift exchange for children and adults; gifts that are particularly kid-friendly, or gifts that are not kid-appropriate, should be CLEARLY LABELED as such.
In Honor and Service,
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai高貴国境の王国の治部卿Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc