[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 00:13:27 EST 2016

Unto all Youth Fighters and their parents,

Happy New Year!

This Sunday Youth Fighter Practice resumes at the Environmental Charter
School at 829 Milton Ave. in Regent Square. Map here:
https://goo.gl/maps/t9ZNbjzuPnp

This will be my last message to you as Baronial Youth Combat Marshal. As of
this Sunday, *Mistress Fredeburg von Katzenellenbogen* (aka Karl's mom) is
taking over the position. I will still be attending most practices and
assisting her with marshaling, but she will be in charge and will have most
of the loaner gear. Thank you, Mistress Fredeburg!

Youth combat schedule going forward:

January 3 - Practice at the ECS
January 10 - Practice at the ECS
January 17 - Practice at the ECS