[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice tomorrow (Sunday)

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 15:16:53 EST 2016

Attention Youth fighters and their parents!

This Sunday I will be running youth practice in Mistress Fredeburg's
absence. It will be back at the Environmental Charter School at 829 Milton
Avenue in Regent Square. Map here: https://goo.gl/maps/fXzNKByvQts

Practice runs from 2-5pm as usual. New youth fighters are welcome; there
will be loaner gear. If the weather is nice again we may end up fighting
outside in the parking lot.

Please note that there is NO practice next Sunday, February 28, as the site
is unavailable. Practice will resume the following weekend.

See you there!

Arianna