[SCA-BMDL] Reminder - Scriptorium - NEXT WEDNESDAY

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:30:41 EST 2016

This is a reminder that next Wednesday, 24 February 2016 will be
Scriptorium at my home in Hampton from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. We are
offering a class taught by THL Rachael Daliceaux, "Attavanti Made Easy"

Class Description:
Easy shading and design tricks to get those perfect "mirror image" acanthus
leaves and jewels to POP off the page. If you can free-hand a few acanthus
leaves, draw a circle and can make a thin line with a brush, you already
have all the skills you need. Please bring your own paints and brushes, as
well as a fine lead mechanical pencil.  By the end of the class everyone
will produce a scroll blank in the style of the panels found in the artwork
of Attavante degli Attavanti.

​If you would like directions or any further information about this class,
please phone 412.213.8116​.

Thank you!

Odriana vander Brugghe, Signet

--