[SCA-BMDL] Your New Champions

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:09:42 EST 2016

Hello Debatable Lands!

His Excellency Brandubh and I are very pleased to announce your new Arts &
Sciences Champion: The Honorable Lord Kieran MacRae! His well-researched
and documented Calligraphy entry was skillful and impressive (oh, the
cadels!), and we are confident that he will represent you well during his
time.

Winner of the populace choice prize, as well as serving as THL's second, is
Duchess Siobhan, whose Finnish spiral embroidery also showcased her skill
in creating and researching her art.

We'd like to acknowledge all 16 entries... the beauty and caliber of the
art displayed and performed was simply stunning, Debatable Lands, your
skill and love of your art is the finest in the Kingdom, and your display
Saturday rivaled even the Kingdom Champs competitions. It was an incredibly
difficult choice.

Also, in case you missed it (and there was a lot of snow), at Debatable
Lands' 12th Night in January, two other new Champions were chosen by Their
Excellencies LIam and Constance, in kind consultation with us. The
Honorable Lady Bugga Billibit is your new Bardic Champion, and Master Bovi
farmadr is your new Brewing Champion.

VIVANT!

In Levitate et Caritate,
Baroness Hilda

PS: If anyone has pics they might share of the amazing displays, please do!