[SCA-BMDL] Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!!! BMDL Investiture!!!

Jackie Lockhart isabellemaurienne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:07:58 EST 2016

Is everyone as excited as I am for BMDL Investiture? We're less than 24
hours away!!

Event details can be found on the kingdom event page at
http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=1089

A few reminders:
Site opens at 9am.
 If you'd like to help with set-up, be there at 8am!

Morning court is scheduled for 10am.

It is going to be Very Cold outside but no worries, we'll be nice and
toasty in the church!

The upper parking lot is reserved for people with disabilities, royalty,
and event staff. Please park in the lower lot if none of these apply to
you.

We are now hosting 2 order meetings! The Millrind meeting is scheduled for
11am or directly following morning court. The Fleur meeting is scheduled
for 2pm.

This is a DRY SITE, service animals welcome, low enclosed flames only.

Feast is almost completely sold out! There will be a waiting list available
at troll if spaces do become available.

We would appreciate any hands that would be willing to help with the
transition from court to feast and from feast to reset for clean up.
There's a lot of chairs to move! Also, I'm absolutely positive that our
hard working kitchen staff would appreciate anyone willing to scrub a few
dishes. We've enjoyed a great relationship with this event site and would
love to keep it that way!

We'll see you all tomorrow!

In service,
~THLady Isabel