[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Barional Investiture Raffle

Kathleen Lockhart pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 14:14:33 EST 2016

Greetings from Abbatissa to all our talented artisans and our wonderful
populace,

The Investiture of our new BMDL Baron and Baroness is just a week away!!!

This is a friendly reminder to all our wonderful artisans that have
graciously agreed to donate a fine article of their own making for the
raffle which is to benefit the barony and its populace.

Please bring your donation and drop off with either myself or Alime' ASAP
after arriving at the event. Please have a description of your item with
your name attached for proper credit. All food items must have a list of
ingredients attached.
The event starts at 9 AM. Ticket sells will start at 10 AM and end at 4 PM.
There will be $2 and a $5 ticket table. Cash and checks will be accepted.

*We have amassed a truly impressive array of our awesome artisans
offerings **so remember to bring your money and bid often!!!!*

Please feel free to contact myself or Alime' with any questions or
concerns. You may contact me at pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
<http://pamperedwithkathy@gmail.com/>or you may call me at 724-882-5778 before
9 PM.  Alternately you may contact Alime' at alayne76 at gmail.com.

Please see the announcement on the BMDL or the Kingdom Event calendar for
details.
The date for the event is February 13, 2016

In service,
Lady Abbatissa Dreye de Banneneri

--
Kathy