[SCA-BMDL] St. Valentine's Day Indoor Muster Reminder

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Sun Feb 7 08:22:36 EST 2016

Greetings Heavy Fighters!  In one week, the Armies of Aethelmearc gather to fight!  Bring your weapons forms for single and melee combat and let us practice!  Starting at 1pm, we have the gym for one-on-one fighting and Sir Thorgrim Skullsplitter will run the Unbelt Round Robin tourney for an hour as in last year's Muster.  The Chivalry can take the field for pickups and watch the Unbelts.  Youth fighters have this time for their practice as well.  By 3pm, we switch to melees, running field battles, bridges, and other scenarios.  Last year's 70 fighter melees were incredible; encourage any fighters who have not yet committed to join us!  Our King and Warlord, Emperor Tindal, will be in attendance.

The address is Marshall Elementary School, 5135 Wexford Run Rd, Wexford PA 15090, just a few miles off I-79, with plenty of close parking.  No smoking is allowed on school premises and please wear footwear appropriate for a gym floor.  We have rented the gym from 1-5pm Sunday February 14th; donations are appreciated to defray the rental cost.  Please sign the waiver as you enter so we have an attendance sheet and do not have to check blue cards.  Please contact us with any questions or comments at caram at pitt.edu<mailto:caram at pitt.edu> or 724 933 4661 (home #).

Yours In Service,

Byron, Prince of AEthelmearc
Ariella, Princess of AEthelmearc