[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] From Their Majesties -

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:50:18 EST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jennifer Stendahl via Sca-aethelmearc" <
sca-aethelmearc at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Dec 11, 2016 8:46 PM
Subject: [SCA-AE] From Their Majesties -
To: <discussion at aethelmearc.org>

Unto all of Æthelmearc do Marcus and Margerite, King and Queen of the
Sylvan Throne, send greetings!

As Yule passes Us by and We look ahead to longer days and shorter nights

We would wish you the very best for this holiday season. We know that Our
Kingdom is a diverse one with many religions and viewpoints represented.

We would wish every one of you that which would mean the most to you and
know that it comes from a place deep in Our heart where Our love for this,
Our Kingdom, dwells..

Soon it will be time to talk of war but first we will all celebrate Our
Twelfth Night, Carnivale! So come masked and dressed in your finest as we
hope to have a wonderful day.

His Majesty & I will be traveling significantly throughout the next few
months and hope to see many of you. We are still accepting recommendations
for awards and are in need of Armigerous Award Medallions as well as Silver
Buccles (can be actual buckles).

We continue to be grateful for all that you do for Us and this Sylvan
Kingdom.

Marcus III & Margerite I

When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.