[SCA-BMDL] Viking Necklaces at A&S -- Sunday, August 28

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:25:40 EDT 2016

Greetings to all Debatable Landers!

In addition to all of the martial fun that might (weather permitting) be
available on Sunday down at the Washington Boulevard practice site, there
will be an Arts & Sciences meeting starting around noon until 2 or 3 PM.

Any Viking ladies around? Need bling? You'll be able to make yourself a
string of Viking beads after tomorrow.

Or bring some hand work, sit and visit, and we'll talk. I'd like to hear
what classes you'd like to see in the future.

Elss Augsburg
BMDL Minister of Arts & Sciences

http://www.debatablelands.org/fight_directions.php