[SCA-BMDL] A&S Meetings Now on Sundays!

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 23:32:53 EDT 2016

Greetings, Debatable Landers!

In addition to all of the martial fun that might (weather permitting) be
available on Sunday down at the Washington Boulevard practice site, there
will be an open Arts & Sciences meeting starting around noon until 2 or 3
PM. I would love to hear your stories about classes you attended at
Pennsic, and bring your handouts so we can all look at them.

Didn't go to Pennsic? No problem! Bring some hand work, sit and visit, and
we'll talk.

Any new Viking ladies around? Need bling? Next week I will be showing how
to make yourself a string of Viking beads.

Elss Augsburg <https://www.facebook.com/elss.augsburg>
BMDL Minister of Arts & Sciences

http://www.debatablelands.org/fight_directions.php