[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] Thank you for helping set up AEthelmearc Royal!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:35:26 EDT 2016

Lots of Debatable Landers on this list! Well done, thank you very much for
supporting the Kingdom!

Master Janos
Baroness Soteria
Baron Liam
Princess Royale Leah
AEthling Ian
Lady Cairidh Ellish
Baron Tofi
Sir Finn
Lady Shirin
Baroness Gwendolyn
Lady Violante
THL Elss
Baron William
Gesa
Nohaaj
Mistress Fredeburg
Sylvia
Master Ambrose
Baron Alonzio
Barones Alex
and, I believe, Their Majesties ;)

And any that were missed.

If anyone cares to support the Kingdom during teardown, we would encourage
that highly. Friday, the 12th, starting at 9am.

~ Baroness Hilda