[SCA-BMDL] Spinning on a great wheel

Dina Ternullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 18:50:52 EDT 2016

Greetings!

Have you always loved the story of the sleeping beauty, but only because it has a spinning wheel?
Is rumpelstiltskin secretly your hero?

Have you always wanted to learn how to use a great wheel? Or, better yet, you already know how to and wouldn't mind sharing your knowledge?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, please read on:

I have a late colonial American great wheel, which actually works. spinning  on a great wheel is a lot of fun and everyone should try it ! And, it's perfectly period! Unfortunately, being Very Old, it doesn't Travel Well.

If you would like to try it out, or just come over, eat cookies and spin, please come to my house in the south hills (address in the dark pages or e mail me off list for address and directions) on Tuesday April 26
From 7 to 9 pm.

Spinning wheels/spindles and fiber geeks of all kinds are welcome. Wool for the wheel and snacks will be provided.

 Please rsvp off list and let me know about any dietary restrictions.

Sincerely,
Luceta di Cosimo