[SCA-BMDL] New Baronial Signet!

Rachel Barr Shively friscokitty at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:22:11 EDT 2016

Hello everyone, and thank you to Baroness Hildarun for her kind and enthusiastic introduction. 😊 I am very pleased and excited to be BMDL's new Baronial Signet, and I am really looking forward to working more closely with the scribes of our barony. We are blessed to have such a large, talented and active pool of individuals in our area and I am committed to serving our Baron and Baroness through the love of our art.
Meesteres Odriana will be a hard act to follow as she has done a fantastic job as Signet.  I know I can count on her to advise me as I go through the learning curve associated with this new position.  I have her current email list of scribes and will be reaching out soon with the first assignments. If you aren't sure if you're on the BMDL Scribal email list and would like to be, please drop me a line...preferably with "BMDL Scribal" in the subject line so my junk mail doesn't eat it. 😉
In service,
THL Rachel