[SCA-BMDL] Saint George Day Thank You's

Cindy Speer gabbywinter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:53:57 EDT 2016

Dearest Gentles of Aethelmearc,

I wish to sing the praises of those who came to help out today at Cal U's
St. George Day event.

His Lordship, sionn, the lost and his Lady Lelija, who are always willing
to come and help us learn to Dance,

Mistress Myfanwy, who kept her wheel spinning.

Her Ladyship Rufina, who wove lovely things,

And Her Ladyship Elss, who displayed fine things and brought

Lady Luceta's delicious treats to us.

You all have my heart felt thanks.

I also wish to say how proud I am of Lord Cyrus, Lord Niccolo, Lord
Dromund, Lord Murdoch, Lady Lucia, Lady Rachaeldis, Safia, and Brian.

Without the help of these people, who danced, fenced, encouraged, drug
people to the dance floor, talked to people, and engaged and provided food
this event would not have been nearly as awesome.

People have told me, over and over, how wonderful a job we all did.  We
made the SCA look wonderful and showed Cal U what an asset it has in us.
I also think we got several more members, trust me, I will be advertising
"Hey, liked what you saw?  Come join us!" type of things like crazy.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Already there are rumors of a next year.
I hope you might consider participating.

Yours in Service,

Gabby