[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt updates

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:49:34 EDT 2015

Greetings everyone!! There are few quick updates for Agincourt!
1) The site is now DISCREETLY DAMP! Please take discreetly to heart.
Absolutely no obvious containers allowed. Put it in a mug!
2) CABINS! We have cabins!! Cabins are only $5 per person total. Not per
night, just a one time charge. $20 family cap. Each cabin is RUSTIC, when I
say rustic, I mean outdoor privy rustic. Bring your own linens. Each cabin
has it's own fire pit, indoor wood burning stove in case of cold weather,
and a fridge. There are 3 cabins available total. Handcraft Cabin holds 30,
Nuljelo holds 20, and Butler Eagle holds 12. Please let us know which cabin
you would like when you send us your reservations.
There is also tent camping if you'd prefer, tent camping is free.
If you have any questions please let us know.

Baroness Constance

--
Baron Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir
and