[SCA-BMDL] Fencing Practice This Sunday 11/1 Cancelled

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:27:56 EDT 2015

> As I am unavailable to run practice this Sunday and no other marshals have
> volunteered to run in my stead, fencing practice is cancelled this Sunday
> 11/1.

What a slacker!

Jorundr, can we assume that EVERY TIME YOU GET MARRIED you're just going to
cancel fencing practice the next day?

I guess, for the good of the barony, I'm just going to have to wish you a
long and happy marriage.

' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
' |   1838 Spring Garden Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
'\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
'/|\  "Both the FBI and the CIA have confirmed that there will be
//|\\ another September 11 next year." - studebaker hoch, Fark