[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 16:25:13 EDT 2015

Unto all Youth Fighters and their parents,

Youth fighter practice continues this Sunday, November 1 from 2-5 pm at
Washington Blvd. We'll have a Halloween theme with Zombie melees and candy,
so come prepared for some fun!

However.... keep an eye on the Barony email list and/or Facebook page, as
the current forecast is for rain, so there is the possibility of a
cancellation.

As usual, I will have loaner gear and water. If you want to be able to sit
down, please bring a chair.

Youth combat schedule going forward:

November 1 - practice at Washington Blvd., Halloween themed!
November 8 - practice at Byron & Ariella's castle in Wexford, in
conjunction with the November Harvest Barony meeting
November 15 - last practice at Washington Blvd., weather permitting; if
inclement, we'll move to the Environmental Charter School
November 29 - NO PRACTICE, THANKSGIVING
December 6 - Practice at the Environmental Charter School (ECS)
December 13 - Practice at the ECS
December 20 - Practice at the ECS

See you this Sunday!

Arianna