[SCA-BMDL] Sewing Circle Sunday November 22nd

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Sun Oct 25 13:34:14 EDT 2015

Greetings Good Gentles of these Debatable Lands!  We wish to host a Sewing Circle at our house Sunday November 22nd from 1pm until 6pm with plenty of room for all interested.  There will be some focus on Royal Garb but please bring personal projects if you wish.  We will be in the usual two basement rooms but the great hall floor is available for large scale fabric laying out and cutting, as well.  Our address is 755 Stonegate Dr, Wexford PA 15090 and our home phone is 724 933 4661 or caram at pitt.edu.  Please park on our grass frontage after dropping off heavy machines below.
Yours In Service,
Ariella, Princess
Byron, Prince