[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Baronial Investiture Raffle

Kathleen Lockhart pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 02:08:13 EST 2015

Greetings from Abbatissa to all our talented artisans and our wonderful
populace,

The Investiture of our new BMDL Baron and Baroness will be here before you
know it!
I, along with Alime' bint Yorgi, am organizing and coordinating an *AMAZING
ARTISANS* raffle which will raise funds for the Barony Marche of the
Debatable Lands.

Why raise money for the Barony you ask?
We raise money so that we can help provide free events like Twelfth Night,
good loaner gear to encourage new members and many other things that make
us the best, most welcoming Barony in the Knowne World!

We ask you: DONATE ONE, DONATE ALL!

Who can contribute to the raffle?
Anyone who wishes to donate an article of their finest work!

Do you have to be present at the event?
No, but you must have your completed work to myself 1 week prior to the
event.

What may be donated?
Any fine article of your own making with the exception of alcohol of any
sort. Food stuffs and baked goods are acceptable. Yum, Yum!!!!!

Any special rules?
There are only 2 rules
1. You must have a description of your work and your name must be attached
for proper credit for all your hard and loving work.
2. All food items must have a list of the ingredients on the description
along with your name.

How will the raffle run?
There will be a $2 per ticket table and  a $5 per ticket table. Your item
will be placed on the appropriate table according to its potential value.
Tickets will be sold and a drawing will be held for each item near the end
of the event.

Please feel free to contact me with your ideas for contributions. Those of
you that Alime' or I have already spoken with and have made a commitment to
contribute, please contact me at pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
<http://pamperedwithkathy@gmail.com/>or you may call me at 724-882-5778 to
firm up the final articles that you wish to donate. Alternately you may
contact Alime' at alayne76 at gmail.com.

Please see the announcement on the BMDL or the Kingdom Event calendar for
details.
The date for the event is February 13, 2016

In service,
Lady Abbatissa Dreye de Banneneri