[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice/Tourney at AEcademy this Saturday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:07:28 EST 2015

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

I will be running a class on how to become a youth marshal at the AEcademy in
Riversedge on November 14 from 1:30 to 3:30 in the main gym. It's a
two-hour class for prospective youth marshals to get hands-on opportunities
to build weapons, inspect armor, and marshal bouts. Event info here:
http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=1008

I'm told that we'll have several youth fighters there, so *we'll begin the
tournament in the main gym at 2:30*. Kids who have never tried it but would
like to learn more about youth fighting are very welcome! This will be an
opportunity for kids as well as adults to learn about youth combat. I will
have a limited selection of loaner armor and weapons available.

So....

1:30 - 3:30 pm - Youth Marshal Class
2:30 to 3:30 pm (or whenever they kick us out of the gym) - Youth Fighter
Practice/Tournament

I hope to see many of you there!

Arianna of Wynthrope