[SCA-BMDL] Dance practice tomorrow

Jeffrey Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Wed May 27 18:13:51 EDT 2015

Greetings, dancers!  It’s warm and beautiful outside, so come join us for our first outdoor practice of the season!  This Thursday (tomorrow!), May 18th, from 8-10pm, we’ll meet in the grassy area between Porter & Wean Halls… see the map here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zZjdSMip0d5c.kMWWs8_DWsos&usp=sharing

As always, you don't need a partner, garb, or previous experience with dance to come join us.  If you need better directions to the room, or have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me, or give me a call: 412-567-7512.

Hope to see you there!
-- Cai o'r Llyn, BMDL Dancemaster