[SCA-BMDL] An Announcement from the Society Publications Manager

Alaric MacConnal alaric at pobox.com
Wed May 13 22:09:29 EDT 2015

Evolution of SCA Communications Survey

Please take a few minutes to complete a survey designed to gather data to
assist us in the evolution of communications within the SCA.

This survey is for BOTH members and non members.  Please encourage everyone
to take the time to share their information and suggestions.

We appreciate your time and the opportunity to gather information so we can
best serve your needs in the future.

Please cut and paste the address below to your browser to access the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_ihUYVPNPJleoLyouPvSR0A6MM4lU7zUzsqSziMqMJ8/viewform?usp=send_form

Honor of Restormel
Society Publications Manager

Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at lists.sca.org.

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for
Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this
announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic
mailing lists.