[SCA-BMDL] Regional Muster Reminder

Crossbow1953 (Earthlink.net) crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 29 08:15:58 EDT 2015

This is your two-week reminder...

The Barony-March of the Debatable Lands invite you to a regional muster celebrating Archery, Thown Weapons, Youth Fighting and Arts & Sciences at the Castle home of Sir Byron and Sir Ariella on April 12th. This is the day after AEthelmearc Coronation. The muster will begin at 10:00 in the morning and continue until 5:00.

The archery and thrown weapons ranges will be open at 10:00 and archery from the towers led by THL Deryk Archer will begin at 1:00.

The main archery goal this day is to shoot and submit rounds for the Gwyntarian Winter Challenge which closes later that week. There will also be training if we have enough marshals. The Barony loaner gear will be there.

Please bring something for a pot luck. We’re going to be there all day, so let’s eat. Pop, water, plates, bowls, and utensils will all be provided.

We also ask that you dress in garb for the day.

The  Castle address is 755 Stonegate Drive, Wexford PA 15090 and a map can be found at:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Wexford&state=PA&address=755+Stonegate+Dr&zipcode=15090-7593&country=US&latitude=40.62952&longitude=-80.10511&geocode=ADDRESS

For more information, please contact me at the addresses below.

In service to the Barony-Marche and the Kingdom,

Mestari Urho Waltterinen

mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 (at) earthlink.net
Home phone: 1-412-247-4467
Cell phone: 1-412-901-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium

In service to the Kingdom of Aethelmearc,