[SCA-BMDL] No youth fighting this weekend

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:02:25 EDT 2015

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

There is no youth fighting this Sunday due to the Environmental Charter
School being unavailable,

The schedule for BMDL youth fighter practices is as follows:

Mar. 29 - No martial practices, ECS is unavailable
April 5 - TBD, potentially at the Washington Blvd. site weather permitting.
April 12 - practice at Byron & Ariella's Castle in Wexford with the Archery
Muster
April 19 - practice outdoors at the Washington Blvd. site
April 26 - practice outdoors at the Washington Blvd. site

Thanks, and enjoy your weekend off! I hope we'll see some of you tomorrow
at the Kingdom for a Stage event.

Arianna