[SCA-BMDL] A Kingdom for a Stage!

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:55:04 EDT 2015

Greetings to the Best Kingdom in the Known World!

A Kingdom for a Stage is just a few weeks away and there are very fun
things happening at the event that you won't want to miss!

The Bardic Bear Pit
Bring your best pieces to do battle against other bards! Bards will go head
to head, the person with the most wins will win the day!

The Brag Off
Have you ever wanted to be a Vocal Herald? Ever wanted to announce a person
into Crown Tourney? Here is your chance to brag with the best. Each
participant will be given their "Bragee", They will have 10 minutes to sit
down with this person and write a brag for them. The brags will be rated by
some notable judges and the top four scores will have a final brag off
after being given 4 new "Bragees"

The Bad Bards Room
Not the best bad in the world? Like to write and may not be the best
performer?
We have an area for you to hang out, have fun and hone your skills!

Children's Activities
Aíbell ingen Chernacháin has plans for a Children's Bardic Circle and
Puppet making for Puppet shows! Also Kid's Mask Making!

Baroness' Bower
Not a Bard? Bring an A&S project to work on, hand gout with Baroness
Constance and others and work on our project while enjoying the
entertainment.

Did I mention Food? The will be an all day sideboard prepared by Drotinn
Jorundr hinn Rotinn, with a very secret theme.

There will be a performance by the Debatable Choir there is space for other
performers to perform in areas around the site throughout the day.

We also have room for Bardic related classes. If you are interested in
teaching or holding a discussion on a bardic related class, e-mail Baron
(at)debatablelands(dot) org.

The event will take place at the Lodge at North Park (no street number)
North Ridge Drive. Allison Park PA. North Ridge drive is directly across
from the North Park Skating Rink

Reservations for this day can be sent to Lady Hara Kikumatsu, 246 Whipple
Street, Pittsburgh PA 15218.

Prices: (all prices include dayboard)
Adults (12 and up) - $10.00
Children (5-11) - $5.00
Under 5: Free

Make checks payable to SCA-PA Inc - Debatable Lands. The $5 Non-Member
Surcharge shall be collected from adults not presenting proof of membership.

So come and join us for a day of Bardic Arts and Fun!

--
Baron Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir
and

Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands