[SCA-BMDL] March Barony Meeting

Alaric MacConnal alaric at pobox.com
Mon Mar 9 22:23:22 EDT 2015

Greetings All!

Many apologies for the late reminder.  The March Barony Meeting is tomorrow
evening, starting at 8pm.  It is being held on the CMU Campus in Wean
5421.  The Cour d'Or fencing practice is just down the hall and will be
finishing in time for them to join us.  Come and hear the latest news of
the Barony.

If you enter Wean Hall from the grassy area, take a right by the
elevators.  The room is down the hall and on the left.  In case the doors
are locked, I can be reached at 412-251-2626 and we'll send someone to let
you in (many of the doors lock automatically at 8pm).

Hope to see many of you there!

In Service,

Alaric
Seneschal