[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: Great Barony Larder Clean Out and Inventory of 2015

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 14:39:52 EDT 2015

Greetings all --

Much good work was accomplished yesterday, but the Inventory and Clean Out
is not yet complete.

Phase II is scheduled for July 11th, at Michelina's house at 11 AM. This
part will be counting all the small stuff -- spoons, ladles, cups, pie
servers and pierogie makers. These are the easy jobs, no heavy lifting,
mostly sitting down, that kind of stuff. We just need to have a few more
people to get it done in a timely fashion.

If you couldn't make it last time, here's a second chance to hang with the
cool kids -- you know the kitchen staff has all the fun, right!

Sorry for cross-posting, but I want to be sure that all the cooks and
foodies get to help with the larder. It's a great way to learn what is
available to us.

Thanks, Elss