[SCA-BMDL] Washington Blvd. Practice site

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 15:33:13 EDT 2015

Greeting from the Knight Marshal,

I visited the practice site early this afternoon, There are several areas
of standing water as much as an inch at the site. After a short break over
night, rain is expected to continue through the day tomorrow.

I am cancelling the BMDL Heavy practice for tomorrow. I encourage anyone
looking to fight tomorrow to attend the Sunderoak Practice which will be at
Alameda park carousel pavilion in Butler beginning at noon. This is a
covered pavillion, so rain doesn't matter.

I will leave it up to the other marshals to make their call for tomorrow.

Baron Liam

--
Baron Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir
and