[SCA-BMDL] (no subject)

Amy S. Reed campagnella at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 21:20:59 EDT 2015

Greetings unto the BMDL!

I am honored to share that the vigil of Zoe Akropolitina  will be
taking place at AEthelmearc Academy/Equestrian Event on July 4th in
Stormsport. She will be sent to Vigil in a quick morning court and
elevated that evening.  I know that it is a Holiday Weekend but
hopefully if you are there you will be able to come and share words of
wisdom with Zoe during her vigil. A lovely reception is also being
planned by THL Elss Augsburg, and will be held in a tent nearby the
vigil location. If you would like to bring  cookies or any other tasty
treats to the reception, please feel free to bring them along when you
arrive. If you would like to donate food or beverage, you may contact
Elss at 724-759-333 or on Facebook (Elss Augsburg), any other
questions should be directed to me.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you all at the vigil and reception.

Baroness Alex