[SCA-BMDL] June Officers' Meeting

Elizabeth Hogue ashearaatitd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:10:50 EDT 2015

Just a bit of heads up, I have one minor piece of old/new business to bring
up for a vote.  I discussed with both Alaric and Hara, there is a small
change in the site fee for Iron Comet, but large enough to need an officer
approval for.  There is a charge of $105 for the use of a dumpster, if we
want to use it for the day.

Elizabeth

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 7:46 PM, Jackie Lockhart <isabellemaurienne at gmail.com