[SCA-BMDL] Show your pride

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 10:07:15 EDT 2015

Greetings unto the Barony!!

At morning court at Bog 3 day, Our Kingdom Herald made a very heart felt
plea to the populace. (Paraphrasing) Their Majesties Timothy and Gabrielle
have given baldrics to the champions of Aethelmearc to show with pride that
they represent the kingdom. That pride should not stop with the champions,
Each Year the Midrealm and the East fight over Our land as if it is theirs.
This year at Pennsic, let them know whose land this is, Display the
Escarbuncle in your camps, Show the Scarlet and Silver throughout Pennsic.

Their Majesties ask that all who can attend opening ceremonies come and
march with the Kingdom, They also ask that you wear the colors of the
Kingdom that day, Show your pride in the Kingdom of Aethelmearc!

In service,
--
Baron Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir
and