[SCA-BMDL] Dance practice this Thursday

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Tue Jan 27 15:10:30 EST 2015

Greetings, dancers!  If you can dig yourself out of the snow, January's
dance practice... our first in a while... will be this Thursday, January
29th, from 8-10pm.  We'll be in Porter Hall A20. This is on the main
hallway on the bottom floor of Porter, towards Wean/away from Flagstaff
Hill.

As always, you don't need a partner, garb, or previous experience with
dance to come join us.  If you need better directions to the room, or
have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me, or give me a call:
412-567-7512.

Hope to see you there!
-- Cai o'r Llyn, BMDL Dancemaster